IFSO 2015 August 28th and 29th in Vienna
- This year a joint ESPCOP/ SOBA initiative, we have the very first full day Anaesthesia Session at the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity (IFSO) Congress, to be held in Vienna on the 28th and 29th August.
- Friday the 28th of August is a day of short, interactive lectures, entitled; “Key Issues in Obesity Peri-operative Care” .
- Saturday the 29th of August is an airway workshop entitled; “Focus on Airway Management in the Obese patient”
- The Friday Course covers the core knowledge required and clinical top tips you should understand in order to provide safe peri-operative management of the obese patient; delivered in a series of short and focused mini-lectures, by real experts with a combined experience of more than 15,000 bariatric cases.
- The Saturday Course is a series of seven airway stations, with a faculty of fourteen (a ratio of 2:5 faculty to delegates), focusing on the application of airway techniques and devices in the morbidly obese patient. Discussion and practice on manikins, living models and surgical tracheal preparations covering: airway exchange techniques, videolarygoscopy, surgical airways, fibreoptic skills and supraglottic devices.
- The Speakers are all recognised experts and have a combined experience of over 14,000 bariatric cases between them.
SPACES ARE LIMITED - please book ASAP