Sees the return of the mini lecturettes series day at the Royal College of Physicians.
A new variation will be a reduction in speaker content and more time for questioning and debate around the topics as most anaesthetists are becoming familiar with the background knowledge.
- 20 short 10-15 minute focussed updates.
- Easy to understand and never boring.
- Allocated debate time from the audience
- A new system allows you to download PDFs of the lectures after attendance.
- Ever popular and this sells out very fast with those consultants seeking CEPD and trainees looking at ways of developing bariatric and obesity experience.